• 183.808 movies
  • 12.729 shows
  • 35.162 seasons
  • 658.837 actors
  • 9.505.377 votes
Avatar
Profile
 

Het Verhaal

avatar van DVD-T

DVD-T

  • 15569 messages
  • 3162 votes

When You Remember Me - I'll Do Anything - For Your Eyes Only - To have and to Hold - But I Don't Want to Get Married! - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is The Army - And Now for Something Completely Different - Because Mommy Works - Without A Paddle - She's Gotta Have It - A Few Good Men-Do It Again - With Friends like These-In the Valley of Elah-Where the Wild Things Are-Dead Sexy - Men in Black - Or - The Woman in Red - A Woman Named Jackie - JFK - Dead Presidents - Walk The Line - Don't Look Down-Before Sunrise - You Will Meet a Tall Dark Sranger


avatar van ibendb

ibendb

  • 5059 messages
  • 3258 votes

When You Remember Me - I'll Do Anything - For Your Eyes Only - To have and to Hold - But I Don't Want to Get Married! - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is The Army - And Now for Something Completely Different - Because Mommy Works - Without A Paddle - She's Gotta Have It - A Few Good Men-Do It Again - With Friends like These-In the Valley of Elah-Where the Wild Things Are-Dead Sexy - Men in Black - Or - The Woman in Red - A Woman Named Jackie - JFK - Dead Presidents - Walk The Line - Don't Look Down-Before Sunrise - You Will Meet a Tall Dark Sranger - Who Framed Roger Rabbit


avatar van DVD-T

DVD-T

  • 15569 messages
  • 3162 votes

When You Remember Me - I'll Do Anything - For Your Eyes Only - To have and to Hold - But I Don't Want to Get Married! - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is The Army - And Now for Something Completely Different - Because Mommy Works - Without A Paddle - She's Gotta Have It - A Few Good Men-Do It Again - With Friends like These-In the Valley of Elah-Where the Wild Things Are-Dead Sexy - Men in Black - Or - The Woman in Red - A Woman Named Jackie - JFK - Dead Presidents - Walk The Line - Don't Look Down-Before Sunrise - You Will Meet a Tall Dark Sranger - Who Framed Roger Rabbit - In the Name of the Father


avatar van soom

soom

  • 24950 messages
  • 1975 votes

When You Remember Me - I'll Do Anything - For Your Eyes Only - To have and to Hold - But I Don't Want to Get Married! - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is The Army - And Now for Something Completely Different - Because Mommy Works - Without A Paddle - She's Gotta Have It - A Few Good Men-Do It Again - With Friends like These-In the Valley of Elah-Where the Wild Things Are-Dead Sexy - Men in Black - Or - The Woman in Red - A Woman Named Jackie - JFK - Dead Presidents - Walk The Line - Don't Look Down-Before Sunrise - You Will Meet a Tall Dark Sranger - Who Framed Roger Rabbit - In the Name of the Father-Machete


avatar van Number23

Number23

  • 8687 messages
  • 5849 votes

When You Remember Me - I'll Do Anything - For Your Eyes Only - To have and to Hold - But I Don't Want to Get Married! - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is The Army - And Now for Something Completely Different - Because Mommy Works - Without A Paddle - She's Gotta Have It - A Few Good Men-Do It Again - With Friends like These-In the Valley of Elah-Where the Wild Things Are-Dead Sexy - Men in Black - Or - The Woman in Red - A Woman Named Jackie - JFK - Dead Presidents - Walk The Line - Don't Look Down-Before Sunrise - You Will Meet a Tall Dark Sranger - Who Framed Roger Rabbit - In the Name of the Father-Machete - Mexican Bloodbath -


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

When You Remember Me - I'll Do Anything - For Your Eyes Only - To have and to Hold - But I Don't Want to Get Married! - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is The Army - And Now for Something Completely Different - Because Mommy Works - Without A Paddle - She's Gotta Have It - A Few Good Men-Do It Again - With Friends like These-In the Valley of Elah-Where the Wild Things Are-Dead Sexy - Men in Black - Or - The Woman in Red - A Woman Named Jackie - JFK - Dead Presidents - Walk The Line - Don't Look Down-Before Sunrise - You Will Meet a Tall Dark Sranger - Who Framed Roger Rabbit - In the Name of the Father-Machete - Mexican Bloodbath - My Own Private Idaho-


avatar van John Lee Hooker

John Lee Hooker

  • 14934 messages
  • 1625 votes

When You Remember Me - I'll Do Anything - For Your Eyes Only - To have and to Hold - But I Don't Want to Get Married! - This Is Not A Love Song - This Is The Army - And Now for Something Completely Different - Because Mommy Works - Without A Paddle - She's Gotta Have It - A Few Good Men-Do It Again - With Friends like These-In the Valley of Elah-Where the Wild Things Are-Dead Sexy - Men in Black - Or - The Woman in Red - A Woman Named Jackie - JFK - Dead Presidents - Walk The Line - Don't Look Down-Before Sunrise - You Will Meet a Tall Dark Sranger - Who Framed Roger Rabbit - In the Name of the Father-Machete - Mexican Bloodbath - My Own Private Idaho - A Quiet Place to Kill


avatar van Meneer Bungel

Meneer Bungel

  • 13163 messages
  • 0 votes

Ik zag dit topic eerder al, maar het wordt er niet overzichtelijker op. Is het niet leuker om maximaal tien (of...) titels op een rij te zetten en vervolgens weer met een nieuwe te beginnen? Het is maar een ideetje...


avatar van John Lee Hooker

John Lee Hooker

  • 14934 messages
  • 1625 votes

Prima idee!

On a Clear Day


avatar van Number23

Number23

  • 8687 messages
  • 5849 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride -


avatar van soom

soom

  • 24950 messages
  • 1975 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride -Princess Ella-


avatar van Spetie

Spetie

  • 38871 messages
  • 8584 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride - Princess Ella - Eat, Pray, Love -


avatar van John Lee Hooker

John Lee Hooker

  • 14934 messages
  • 1625 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride - Princess Ella - Eat, Pray, Love - But Not Forever


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride - Princess Ella - Eat, Pray, Love - But Not Forever - Because I Said So -


avatar van DVD-T

DVD-T

  • 15569 messages
  • 3162 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride - Princess Ella - Eat, Pray, Love - But Not Forever - Because I Said So - The Devil Dared Me To


avatar van Spetie

Spetie

  • 38871 messages
  • 8584 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride - Princess Ella - Eat, Pray, Love - But Not Forever - Because I Said So - The Devil Dared Me To - Marry Me Again -


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

On a Clear Day - I Was a Male War Bride - Princess Ella - Eat, Pray, Love - But Not Forever - Because I Said So - The Devil Dared Me To - Marry Me Again - And Now for Something Completely Different -


avatar van John Lee Hooker

John Lee Hooker

  • 14934 messages
  • 1625 votes

Once upon a Time in America


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble -


avatar van Spetie

Spetie

  • 38871 messages
  • 8584 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? -


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? - Who? -


avatar van John Lee Hooker

John Lee Hooker

  • 14934 messages
  • 1625 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? - Who? - I Think I Do -


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? - Who? - I Think I Do - Know Thy Enemy -


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? - Who? - I Think I Do - Know Thy Enemy - Tell Your Children -


avatar van John Lee Hooker

John Lee Hooker

  • 14934 messages
  • 1625 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? - Who? - I Think I Do - Know Thy Enemy - Tell Your Children - The Truth


avatar van stfuympos

stfuympos

  • 13369 messages
  • 732 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? - Who? - I Think I Do - Know Thy Enemy - Tell Your Children - The Truth - Because They're Young -


avatar van DVD-T

DVD-T

  • 15569 messages
  • 3162 votes

Once upon a Time in America - There's Only One Jimmy Grimble - Who's Affraid of Virginia Woolf? - Who? - I Think I Do - Know Thy Enemy - Tell Your Children - The Truth - Because They're Young - Little Fockers


avatar van DeCol

DeCol

  • 7009 messages
  • 3068 votes

Under the Tuscan Sun


avatar van Meneer Bungel

Meneer Bungel

  • 13163 messages
  • 0 votes

Under the Tuscan Sun - I Was a Teenage Werewolf -


avatar van FillumGek

FillumGek

  • 8987 messages
  • 3467 votes

Under the Tuscan Sun - I Was a Teenage Werewolf - Sleeping With the Enemy -

avatar

Guest

  • messages
  • votes

Let op: In verband met copyright is het op MovieMeter.nl niet toegestaan om de inhoud van externe websites over te nemen, ook niet met bronvermelding. Je mag natuurlijk wel een link naar een externe pagina plaatsen, samen met je eigen beschrijving of eventueel de eerste alinea van de tekst. Je krijgt deze waarschuwing omdat het er op lijkt dat je een lange tekst hebt geplakt in je bericht.

* denotes required fields.